The toughest part of content marketing is not ‘content marketing’, it’s building a team and budget to enable you to DO content marketing. That’s why I created an online marketing course to help you build a team and get more budget. I talk to a lot of B2B or business content marketers at marketing conferences. All of them are very good at what they do, but they are struggling to get management’s attention. By talking to them, I discovered there are three challenges they encounter:
- They need a way to prioritize their ideas.
- They need a simple way to quantify costs to implement these ideas.
- They need to pitch their proposals to management.
Here is the solution…
If you are facing these challenges, you will find this online marketing course, Create a Budget and Team For Your Content Marketing in 5 Steps, helpful. This online training course offers a guided process to show you
- What information you need to gather to put a pitch together
- How to gather relevant information from your internal stakeholders using a simple questionnaire
- What templates you can use to put your presentation together
In addition, I discuss the steps you can take to help you think strategically. You will perform a content marketing assessment that will help you formulate your pitch. The step-by-step training guide in this online marketing course helps you face content marketing challenges head on.
The goal of this online marketing course is to help you:
- Describe the maturity stage of your company’s content marketing
- Articulate the effectiveness of your content marketing efforts and expected impact
- Assess your internal customers’ content needs and identify solutions
- Create a holistic content marketing pitch to present to your management
- Select key communications tasks to continue building momentum
So, who should take this course?
- Content marketing managers or strategists on the client side who want to expand content marketing in their companies
- Marketing managers who create content to support sales and channel partners/distributors
- Marketing managers interested in bringing content marketing initiatives to their companies
- Marketing professionals, including agencies, who want to learn how to take content marketing to the next level
How does the course work?
There are eBook chapters and worksheets. You’ll first read the eBook chapters and then complete the worksheets to correlate the information to your real word situation. (Yes, there is homework, but it’s worth it in the long run!)
How are the lessons designed and paced?
Each lesson takes about 30-45 minutes to complete; the whole course (5 Lessons) takes 2-3 hours. Some worksheets require you to gather company information from different sources and interview internal customers. The completion of worksheets will take additional time after you read the eBook, but you can schedule and act on each lesson at your own pace. No pressure!
One more thing… Let’s make sure that we’re on the same page from the get go. This course is NOT:
- How to create compelling content
- How to promote compelling content
- How to measure content
- How to select content marketing tools
- A rehash of my book: the 4 P’s of Global Content Marketing.
Here is what you can do: You have the option of buying the whole course or specific lessons ala-cart. You can purchase Lesson 1 and give it a try. If it’s beneficial to you, you can try Lesson 2. If not, please let me know what your challenges are, I will see what I can do. You have a lot to offer… At the end of the day, you know what needs to be done to put your company’s content marketing efforts on the right track! It’s time to get budget and resources so that you can do your job better, because You DESERVE it! Check out the course: Build Budget And Team For Your Content Marketing Efforts In Five Steps