My book, Global Content Marketing, is finally at the last production stage: binding and printing. If nothing goes wrong, the book should be available in early September. Yeah! In addition to the book and e-book, I am in the process of creating globalcontent.marketing (yes, marketing is a domain name now). This site will complement the book/e-book by offering templates, tools and quotes posters. Globalcontent.marekting will launch with the following available content on 9/8:
– One pager of the 4 P’s of the Global Content Marketing Cycle
– Sneak preview of Chapter 1
– A short animation of the first P of Global Content Marketing
– An e-book for organizing a team for global content marketing success
– Beautiful and compelling quote posters
More tools and templates will be added in the future. Now, check out a couple fantastic quotes posters.
Content marketing is about developing and sharing relevant, valuable and engaging content with target audiences. As a true content marketer, I intend to use content marketing to promote my own brand. If you subscribe to www.pamdidner.com, you can automatically access all the free materials on www.pamdidner.com without initial sign-in. I hope you will check out the book and the site on 9/8.