Hi, (Ni Hao). Welcome to my virtual abode.
Why did I create Pursue?
I believe there are many people out there, like me, who work a corporate job but yearn for something more. Deep inside a small voice says, “Pursue something creative or bold.” But how? There are ways of pursuing your creative muse- navigating the why, what, and how of your creative side.
In summary, my virtual abode shares:
- Tips and insights on global and scalable marketing
- Straight talk and practical advice on the journey of self-discovery
- Stories of ordinary women pursuing their true selves
Be a part of it! Share your pursuit recipe
What is a Pursuit Recipe: We all have "pursued" something meaningful in our lives such as love, careers and dreams. We learned something along the way. What ingredients and instructions are needed to prepare, walk or complete that journey? Please share your insights with us in a "recipe card" format.
Six Categories for the Pursuit of the True Self:
- Be yourself. If you can’t do that, nothing matters.
- Unearth it. Your passion hides deep down in your heart. Follow it.
- Walk the path: Once you find the path, march to it.
- Ask for help: You are not alone. Find your tribe.
- Be your own Champion: Market yourself intelligently and authentically.
- Enjoy the Journey: Cry a little, laugh a lot. Pain is pleasure.
Check Out My Recipe to Pursue My True Self | Follow Your Heart
Cooking instruction: Add self-doubt and pain, you’ll want a mentor/coach. With passion, yearning and discipline, you’ll experience trials and errors. Add mentor/coach and to distilled trial and errors, and you’ll have a yummy dish of self-discovery.
If you have inadvertently added extra portions of Pain and Yearnings, increase the Discipline and Passion in the same proportions.